VERBAL SPOT THE ERRORS QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
1. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. We discussed about the problem so thoroughly
- B. on the eve of the examination
- C. that I found it very easy to work it out.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option A
Explanation:
We discussed the problem so thoroughly
2. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. An Indian ship
- B. laden with merchandise
- C. got drowned in the Pacific Ocean.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option C
Explanation:
sank in the Pacific Ocean
3. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. I could not put up in a hotel
- B. because the boarding and lodging charges
- C. were exorbitant
- D. No error.
Answer: Option A
Explanation:
'I could not put up at a hotel'
4. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. The Prime Minister has said that India would not have spent so much on defence
- B. if some of the neighbouring countries
- C. adopted the policy of restricting defence expenditure
- D. No error.
Answer: Option A
Explanation:
The Prime Minister has said that India would not have had to spend so much on defenCE
5. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. The Indian radio
- B. which was previously controlled by the British rulers
- C. is free now from the narrow vested interests.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option C
Explanation:
is now free from the narrow vested interests.
6. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. If I had known
- B. this yesterday
- C. I will have helped him.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option C
Explanation:
I would have helped him
7. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. A lot of travel delay is caused
- B. due to the inefficiency and lack of good management
- C. on behalf of the railways.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option C
Explanation:
on the part of the railways
8. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. One of the members
- B. expressed doubt if
- C. the Minister was an athiest.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option B
Explanation:
expressed doubt that
9. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. I have got
- B. my M.Sc. degree
- C. in 1988.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option A
10. (solve as per the direction given above)
- A. Having received your letter
- B. this morning, we are writing
- C. to thank you for the same.
- D. No error.
Answer: Option D
DOWNLOAD LINK - Spot The Errors PDF :
